In recent years, toxic mold has developed into a serious threat to the quality of indoor air. There are thousands of types of mold, and many are dangerous enough to be labeled as toxic. When exposed to these types of mold, the side effects can be very damaging to your health. The symptoms of toxic mold poisoning include: headaches, rashes or hives, nausea, dizziness, asthma or allergic reactions, problems with blood pressure, and damage to the internal organs. If you or someone you love is experiencing these health problems because of exposure to toxic molds, you should seek medical attention immediately.